Zack Feng, M.D.
- Hometown: New York
- Undergraduate: SUNY Buffalo
- Medical School: Chicago Medical School
- Residency: UCLA
- What do you like about SF?: The culture, diversity, and livelihood of the city, combined with the easy access to nature (parks, mountains, beaches, canyons, and more!) makes San Francisco one of my favorite cities. The multicultural cuisines available here are unparalleled.
- What do you like about our fellowship?: The faculty and staff clearly prioritize the education of fellows. Because there are no advanced fellows, we receive ample hands-on experience early on in training with appropriate guidance, (e.g. being first operator in the cath lab, performing TEEs, interrogating devices and managing MCS/ECMO) which prepares us to be well-rounded cardiologists. For people interested in advanced fellowships, we have the opportunity to become sub-investigators in research studies with mentorship from subspecialty faculty researchers. The program has a fantastic track record of helping fellows achieve post-fellowship career/advanced fellowship aspirations.
- Career Aspirations: Undifferentiated, possibly EP or general cardiology.