Eligible applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents who have completed or will complete an ACGME-accredited Gastroenterology fellowship prior to beginning the CPMC Transplant Hepatology fellowship.
- July – August: Rolling review of applications for the fellowship position beginning the following year
- August – October: Invitation letters to interview in San Francisco are mailed to qualified applicants.
- October – December: Applicants travel to San Francisco to interview with faculty and tour our facilities.
- January – February: Fellowship position is offered to one applicant.
- July 1: Fellowship begins.