The Department of Neuropsychology employs three neuropsychologists, who provide the bulk of clinical supervision and core didactic training for the fellowship.
- Jennifer Alford, Ph.D., Director of Pediatric Neuropsychology
- Malay Phoong, Ph.D., Pediatric Neuropsychologist
- Christy Shaw, Psy.D., Pediatric Neuropsychologist
Medical Consultative and Supervisory Staff
A strong and collaborative partnership across neurosciences and the neurosurgical teams allows for the opportunity for trainees to receive consultation and education on a range of cases and diagnoses to complement their primary supervision.
Trainees have the opportunity to participate in group case discussions, observe surgical procedures, attend live supervision and observation of assessment activities, and benefit from mentorship of research pursuits as well as other professional development.
Additional Consultative Staff
- Susan Caffery, NP, Nurse Practitioner in Pediatric Neurology
- Michael Chez, MD, Pediatric Neurologist and Epileptologist
- Nalini Chandra, MD, Pediatric Neurologist
- Shubhangi Chitnis, MD, Pediatric Neurologist and Epileptologist
- Samuel Ciricillo, MD, Neurosurgeon, Stereotactic Radiosurgeon
- Jennifer Corbett, NP, Nurse Practitioner in Pediatric Neurology
- Azad Ghassemi, MD, Neuroradiologist
- Han Lee, MD, Neuropathologist
- Janet Quan, Senior EEG Technician
- Laura Workman, MD, Geneticist