|Housing Stipend||$3,500 (post-tax)||$3,500 (post-tax)||$3,500 (post-tax)|
|CA Medical License||Covered|
|Vacation||4 weeks||4 weeks||4 weeks|
Funds and Paid Expenses
- Electronic Fund — This is a one-time reimbursement of $400 for a smart phone, iPad, laptop, or any other electronic device that keeps you connected to or helps with your work at CPMC. Note: Our program can lend you a tablet if you should need one.
- Book Fund — Residents receive $600 per year for the purchase of books/educational materials.
- ACP Membership and MKSAP — Expense is covered for PGY-2 residents
- California Medical License Fee — Reimbursed for PGY-2 residents
- Conference Fund — Residents who are first author on an abstract accepted for oral or poster presentation at a regional or national conference can receive up to $2000 a year to fund costs for travel, food, lodging, and conference registration.
Recreation and Meals
- 24 Hour Fitness Gym — Situated right across the street of our hospital! We provide free monthly membership.
- Unlimited coffee and pastries in the physician lounge
- Daily catered lunch during 12:00 pm conference
- Monthly journal club with catered food
- Regular resident wellness events
- Sutter EPO Plus Health Plan — Provided with cost share depending on plan chosen and dependants covered.
- Delta Dental PPO — Provided with cost of share.
- Vision Service Plan — Provided with no cost to residents and their dependents.
- Disability Insurance — Provided with no cost to residents.