All applicants are required to have completed an ACGME accredited Fellowship in Cardiovascular Disease. Applications are accepted through the Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS) sponsored by the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC). We participate in the match and applicants will need to register through the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
Requirements (via ERAS):
- 3 letters of recommendation including one from the program director of your cardiology fellowship.
- USMLE Scores (Step 1, 2 and 3)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Medical School Transcript
- Personal Statement
- Passport style photograph
- ECFMG certificate for Foreign Medical Graduates