Supporting Patients Together
Memorial Medical Center is located at the heart of the San Joaquin Valley, in Modesto, California. Memorial Medical Center is committed to keeping pace with changing technology and the needs of our growing population. We are a 425 bed, full service, acute care hospital, balancing sophisticated innovations with a caring approach.
Specialty units include: Level 2 Neonatal Intensive Care nursery, 12 bed Labor and Delivery, 2 Recovery, 25 bed post partum, 35 bed Intensive Care Unit, 12 bed Intermediate Intensive Care Unit (IICU), a Dialysis Unit and Operating Room.
The areas in which a newly graduated nurse may work are the following:
- Emergency: 37 beds
- Family Birthing Center: 39 beds (12 L&D, 25 post partum, 2 recovery)
- Float Pool (Cardiac-Tele/Adult Medical-Surgical Division)
- Oncology: 27 beds
- Operating Room
- Ortho/TJRU: 28 beds
- Med-Tele/4 South: 27 beds (10 on Peds & 17 Med/Surg Overflow)
- Renal/Diabetic: 51 beds (48 beds with telemetry)
- Surgical: 28 beds
- Telemetry: 60 beds, primarily cardiac (surgical and medical)