We do not accept mailed, faxed, e-mailed or in-person applications. Only applications submitted through ERAS will be accepted.
PGY1 applications will be accepted only through ERAS beginning September 6th through November 15, 2023. The program will conduct virtual interviews between October 16th to December 12, 2023. There will be in-person Open House sessions in January 2024. Open House sessions are non-valuative, have no impact on our rank lists and are for the sole benefit of the applicant.
Complete applications will be reviewed and considered for positions and should include:
- Personal Statement
- USMLE or COMLEX Step I Score
- Official Transcript
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- In some instances, a decision may not be made until the following is also included in the application:
- Dean’s Letter
- Note - Each track has its own NRMP code
- FamilyMed Sacramento- 1135120C0
- FamilyMed Davis- 1135120C1
- FamilyMed Amador- 1135120C2